5 days left
- CFP® Certification
Associate Planner, Erickson Advisors
This full-time career-track position based in Durham, N.C. will support Managing Partner Lauren Erickson, CFP®, CSRIC™ in the growth of our Triangle region office. We are looking for someone who seeks work-life balance and has a desire to engage with the community where they and our clients live, work, and play.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years experience in Financial Services
- Professional experience in Financial Analysis and Investment Management
- Interest in and/or experience in ESG criteria and Socially Responsible Investing is desired
- Entrepreneurial mindset, self-motivated and independent
- Motivated by helping others and engaging in your community.
- 4-year College Degree
- Holds Series 7 and Series 63 Licensing, or willingness to sit for exams within one year.
- CFP® Practitioner Designation
- Satisfactory background check
Compensation and Benefits
- Eligible for Comprehensive health benefits, retirement plans, and personal time off after 90-days
- Salary commensurate with licensing, registrations, and experience in the field.
Founded by Linda P. Erickson in 1991, Erickson Advisors is an independently owned Financial Planning firm with offices in Greensboro and Durham, N.C. now our 30th year of building relationships with clients and their families, managing their wealth, and providing trusted advice with integrity, honesty, and respect. We are uniquely positioned to provide personalized attention to our clients with a tight-knit team and the support of Cetera Advisor Networks LLC, our broker-dealer and Registered Investment Advisor. Visit ericksonadvisors.com to learn more about our team.
Apply for Associate Planner
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly