This position prepares analysis used in financial planning for clients and may also deliver such analysis to clients. Provides analytical and administrative support for wealth planning efforts. Answers phone and email inquiries, and maintains department documentation. Assists in the identification of revenue-generating opportunities for existing and prospective clients. Helps facilitate education, coaching and development events for internal partners. Co-facilitate events, client presentations, marketing, communication, and other support duties that enhance the creation of a client-centered financial planning culture.
- Wealth Planning - Provides research, analysis, and documentation to associates and management that enables wealth planning. Discovers potential revenue-generating opportunities related to the client's planning process. May deliver wealth planning reports for mass market or mass affluent clients.
- Analysis - Sources, compiles, and analyzes financial data related to clients and prospects. Identifies potential gaps and risks in their current wealth management plans, taking into account legal, tax, and investment goals or limitations. Solves for client's achievement of their goals by illustrating various strategies and identifying risks.
- Business Support - Assists with events, client presentations, marketing, communications, agendas, and recaps. Answers phone and email inquiries, resolves technical issues from other associates in the work group. Maintains and updates department documentation. Help facilitate education, coaching and development events for internal partners. Supports the creation of client-centered, advice-based planning culture through effective communication and ensures associates have necessary resources for daily activities. Establishes strong productive partnerships within the department.
- Subject Matter Expertise - Develops superuser expertise and knowledge of software utilized to develop client plans including but not limited to MoneyGuidePro and eMoney. Coaches and trains the program's usage, illustrates capabilities live to clients or an audience (internal or external), answer questions, troubleshoot issues and manipulate the tool to create custom plans. Develops substantive knowledge of planning and its areas (tax, business owner advisory, asset protection, estate and charitable planning, retirement and investments) and continues to maintain and grow knowledge base through continuing education and the acquisition of related designation
- Bachelor's Degree and 2 years of experience OR an FCB Internship OR High School Diploma or GED and 6 years of experience
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation required
- Ability to navigate financial planning software.
- Ability to develop rapport and trusted relationship with clients.
- Ability to communicate concepts and ideas both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to present over the phone and through video calls.