Chatterton & Associates, Inc. is currently seeking an experienced financial advisor that will be inheriting a book of fee-based individual client households to service and grow from. The individual will work directly with management and will be responsible for managing client relationships, portfolio management, and providing retirement planning advice. Individual will also be expected to learn income tax and estate planning to provide a high level of service and expertise. Training will be provided by the senior advisors and tax professionals. This is a long-term position that is expected to grow with the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, and/or Economics
- 3 years of industry experience (CFP and/or ChFC preferred)
- Series 7, 65 and/or 66
- Highly motivated, open minded, and ability to connect with people
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- E-Money Advisor experience preferred but not required
- Salesforce experience preferred but not required
Chatterton & Associates, Inc.
Currently overseeing $1 Billion of private client assets. We are a full-service wealth management firm that focuses on fee-based advisory services dealing with high-networth individual households. For more information, please visit www.chattertoninc.com