Associate Financial Advisor
Step into an instrumental role. Help conduct the smooth operation of a fast-paced and friendly financial planning office.
Assist financial advisor in managing and organizing office workflow with an emphasis on creating and delivering a unique client experience that defines and differentiates the practice. This position will consistently follow high standards of business and professional ethics and legal and regulatory requirements when dealing with others and/or performing work activities.
This role provides client relationship support through interacting directly with clients to ensure accurate account set up and through acting as a liaison to answer client questions. The role will also perform other practice management tasks relating to client service as needed. Responds to ad hoc requests, coordinates/tracks projects and/or manages business-as-usual projects such as organizing a client seminar.
Responsibilities and time allocation – Will change over time to meet the needs of the practice and can include other duties as assigned.
Client Service = 50%
- Conduct Proactive Client Contacts Based on Client Experience Model
- Prepare for client meetings focused on planning discussions
- Gather and enter client data into financial planning tool suite
- Create planning deliverables
- Perform case analysis and develop recommendations
- Conduct and/or participate in client meetings to present recommendations/deliver advice
- Answer questions and provide readily available information to clients, if requested, as it relates to servicing their financial planning needs
Product Solutions = 45%
- Oversee business from start to finish
- Identify opportunities for new and existing clients
- Convert opportunities by working with the service team, clients and wholesalers to conduct reviews and generate new and existing illustrations as needed.
- Close opportunities by working with client and team members to ensure paperwork and payments for business is properly coordinated and executed.
Marketing and Client Acquisition = 5%
- Develop and implement annual marketing plan to meet goals.
- Contact clients and prospects to set up meetings or appointments.
- Leverage natural market to drive new client acquisition.
- Learn and implement client referral program.
- Use network marketing with center of influence to drive client acquisition.
Implement key marketing activities including:
- Advisor website
- Social media
- Online client experience
- Client and prospect contact
- Referrals and networking
- Seminars and events
Training and Requirements:
- Licensed: Series 7, 66, state life, accident and health preferred
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university
- Experience as a financial advisor or similar training preferred
- Certified Financial Planner certification in 3 years
- Strong skillset with planning preferred
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive starting base salary based on experience and training
- Quarterly bonuses based on performance
- 11 days paid time off, plus market holidays
- Retirement Plan with Match
- Paid Sick Leave
Apply for Associate Financial Advisor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly