Wealth Advisor / Team Leader
One of the largest independent, fee-only wealth management firms in the United States is seeking a Wealth Advisor / Team Leader in Northern New Jersey. We currently serve more than 2,000 clients and manage more than $5 billion of assets. We specialize in wealth management using a customized approach for high net worth individuals, corporate executives, small business owners, and small business owners.
We are currently seeking a dedicated team player who is eager to learn and contribute to our company. Our position requires a bright, hard-working, goal-oriented, self-motivated, passionate, personable, and professional individual.
This is an outstanding career opportunity to collaborate with the team’s Wealth Advisors by providing exceptional client relationship management, analysis, as well as management of the team’s work flow.
Experience and Educational Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree
• CFP® required
• CPA, CFA or JD is a plus.
• At least 4 years developing financial plans for high net worth individuals.
• Proven client relationship management skills.
• Ability to explain complex financial information in layman’s terms.
• Excellent planning and client serving skills are required
• Ability to lead as well as function effectively within a team structure.
• Ability to interact with all levels of management.
• Ability to communicate differences of opinion in a non-confrontational manner and develop a consensus among team members.
Apply for Wealth Advisor / Team Leader
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly