Portfolio Manager, Investments
Work closely with the Team Leader and other senior Portfolio Managers in the development and implementation of investment strategies at both the account and department levels. Assist senior Portfolio Managers with preparation and delivery of periodic client presentations. While conducting portfolio management responsibilities, consult with senior Portfolio Managers and focus on standardized portfolios. Work with senior Portfolio Managers to develop an understanding of client relationships, risk management, capital markets, and ATC investment strategies involving equities, fixed income, cash management, alternative investments, and external managers.
- Execute strategy and monitor portfolios within the framework established by the Chief Investment Officer (“CIO”) in adherence to the compliance policies and procedures of ATC. Have up to $100M in assets under management, a revenue book up to $800k, and up to 100 accounts.
- Responsible for the effective communication of past portfolio results and current/future portfolio strategy with his/her clients.
- Provide support to components of the ongoing management and administration of the investment function through participation in teams involved in one or more of the following: Development and administration of compliance policies and procedures; Providing individual security research to the group; Providing external manager/fund research to the group; Providing macro research and asset allocation analysis to the group; Managing model portfolios and/or Research and development of new investment processes/products.
- Bachelor's Degree Finance or economics Required
- 2-4 years Relevant business experience Required
- Less than 2 years Portfolio Management specific experience Required
Licenses and Certifications
- CFA-Charted Financial Analysis within 3-5 years, Preferred
- Must have access to reliable transportation and the ability to lawfully drive self, if applicable. by start date, Required
Fully complies with all applicable enterprise policies and procedures. Acts in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations as outlined in training materials, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act. Responsible for reporting suspicious activity to Financial Intelligence. Responsible to report all customer complaints as prescribed and procedure violations to management or HR. Responsible to report ethical concerns as needed to Associated’s anonymous Ethics Hotline.
Associated Bank is committed to working diligently with any colleague who needs an accommodation perform the essential functions of the job. Please contact the Leaves & Accommodations office to request an accommodation.
Associated Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We support a work environment where colleagues are respected and given the opportunity to perform to their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants with a disability who need assistance applying for a position with Associated Bank are asked to email: email@example.com