Research & Reporting Assistant Position
Full-time Research & Reporting Assistant for Nicholas Pascarella & Co., a growing, well respected, independent, Wealth Management Firm established in 1989 and located in Parsippany, NJ. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional service to our clients. Our guiding principle is, “Do what’s right for the client.”
We seek a quantitative thinker who enjoys the investment and insurance field. This individual should be able to work in a team setting and autonomously. Strengths should include a combination of mathematical and computer skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task. We are looking for a self-motivated, organized individual who can think outside the box when solving a problem to join our team. This individual must maintain confidentiality and discretion with client and company information.
Role and Responsibilities:
This position will be responsible for preparing client update reports and support information for client meetings as part of the Research & Reporting team. This individual will also create reports for recommendations and pull the corresponding paperwork needed for client’s upcoming appointments. This person will also gain knowledge while working together with the Research & Reporting team and the firm’s two Financial Advisors, to create financial plans and develop investment strategies that will achieve each client’s financial goals.
This position also assists in conducting investment & insurance research, performs portfolio analysis, prepares projections, creates Microsoft Excel schedules and prepares paperwork for implementation. Every day can present a new scenario as we help clients strive to meet their goals.
Research & Reporting Team:
The Research & Reporting team is responsible for preparing presentations that are utilized by the financial advisors in client meetings and finding appropriate solutions covering a multitude of financial objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience in the financial services industry preferred (financial planning experience a plus)
- Fundamental working knowledge of insurance and investments
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Albridge experience a plus
- Morningstar Advisor Workstation experience a plus
- MoneyGuide Pro experience a plus
- CRM (client relationship management system) experience a plus
- Successful completion of background, credit and drug screening
- Series 6 or 7 registration a plus
- Very competitive compensation package commensurate with experience and industry standards, including health benefits, vacation, and retirement plan.