A growing wealth management firm is seeking a Relationship Manager to assist us in our mission of helping clients achieve their financial goals. This is your chance to play a key role in the future success of our growing organization! You are a critical piece of our structure and step in to support the advisors and clients by anticipating needs, resolving problems and following through on agreed upon financial plans or actions.
Our mission propels life and financial planning to a whole new level! We share our successful life coaching experiences with clients so they can dive deeper into a complete holistic process in order to identify their own compelling vision for their future. And we help them create the financial foundation to achieve and enjoy it. In a nutshell… we are Life Transition Specialists who are passionate about helping clients identify what is most important to them.
The Relationship Manager is a key role in our firm. You will act as liaison between our advisors, clients and our Concierge Team. The main responsibilities are to prepare for meetings, draft financial plans, manage planning software, support the advisors in meetings and conduct meetings with a small group of existing clients. This role requires attention to detail and a high degree of follow up awareness. This is a high-growth firm and there is an opportunity to become an advisor managing a set of clients for the right person.
Responsibilities & Activities
- Support senior advisors with client requests
- Prepare for client meetings, including agendas, reports and all other client meeting materials
- Attend and participate in meetings with prospects, new and existing clients as needed
- Record meeting notes on topics covered, changes in client’s needs, and action items
- Summarize meeting and schedule action items in contact management software
- Complete all action items utilizing firm processes and procedures
- Coordinate financial plan development, including initial financial plan data entry, development and working with financial advisor to develop recommendations
- Create quarterly and/or annual client summaries of net worth, estate distribution, insurance, income tax, cash flow projections, and investments
- Monitor client financial plan and advise on changes that are necessary
- Place trades as directed by supervisor / coordinate with investment management team to ensure execution of investment strategy
- Adhere to all compliance/risk procedures, follow corporate and industry protocols, and protect the interest of the client and the firm at all times
- As you gain experience within our firm, act as primary point of contact some clients under the direction of a senior advisor
- Work with senior advisors and team to ensure all actions for clients are tracked and completed
- Lead initiatives focused on value-add content delivered to clients such as content marketing
- Communicate and follow up regularly with clients about changes to their accounts
- Develop strong relationships and rapport with clients
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree
- Financial services experience required; ideally in B/D or RIA environment
- Series 7/63/65/66 highly preferred or willing to obtain
- Completion of CFP® coursework and intention to obtain CFP® designation within 3 years
- Competency in investment and financial planning with proficient technical capabilities
- Advanced level computer skills; familiarity with financial planning software
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- A passion to help clients achieve their goals, and a desire to strengthen alliance partnerships to facilitate this work
- Exhibits a strong desire to develop personal and professional skills, together with knowledge and understanding of investment philosophies and planning practices
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent attitude and an extraordinary client service orientation
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and ability to multi-task
We offer a great working environment in a beautiful and professional office location. This is a great opportunity to play a key role in the continued success of our company. Our culture is fast-paced, motivational, and focused on improving our client’s lives. Due to the nature of our industry, this will a full time, in-office position, even during COVID-19.