Established in 1991, Moller Financial Services is a fee-only financial planning and investment management firm located on Chicago's North Shore. We are looking to hire a Financial Planner to add to our growing team.
• CFP® certification, bachelor’s degree, and three+ years work experience required.
• Additional licenses, certifications, and professional designations helpful.
As the ideal candidate you will have a professional, personable, and warm demeanor, will enjoy working with numbers and data, be detail-oriented and thorough, and have good time management skills. Strong mathematical, computer, problem-solving, and written/oral communication skills are a must.
This position will provide you with an opportunity for growth within a well established independent financial planning firm. As a member of our team, your ideas and feedback will be encouraged as continual innovations on how to better serve our clients is essential.
• Prepare comprehensive financial plans for prospective clients, which include retirement and education planning, estate planning, tax planning and insurance planning.
• Prepare and review quarterly reports for existing clients.
• Rebalance client portfolios and provide specific trade recommendations.
• Research and respond to requests for assistance related to financial planning issues (investments, tax laws, etc.).
• Provide support for Sr. Financial Planners and their clients/prospects as needed.
• Direct client responsibility based on experience.
If you desire to solidify your career with a fee-only financial planning team and have a passion for helping clients reach their financial goals, please provide your resume along with a cover letter on why you feel financial planning is vital to long-term financial success.
Apply for Financial Planner
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly