Associate Financial Planner
5 days left
- CFP® Certification
ClearLogic Financial is a well-established fee-only financial planning and investment management firm seeking to enhance our team. We offer a great environment, enjoyable clients and excellent growth potential to help you reach your personal and career goals. We value our employees and we take pride in recognizing their outstanding talents and efforts. We are committed to the delivering caring, collaborative, and comprehensive planning in a fiduciary business model.
ClearLogic Financial is looking for an Advisor Support Specialist for our team in Reston, VA. As an Advisor Support Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting financial planners with their client relationship management and assist in providing wealth management and financial planning services to new and existing clients. You will also be the back-up to the Portfolio Administrator, which is a key role in our client service model.
- Serve as support to financial advisors for existing client relationships.
- Prepare and provide analysis for client review meetings including scenario modeling, cash needs, asset allocation etc.
- Create financial planning strategies for tax planning, insurance, estate planning, long-term care, tax efficient distributions, etc.
- Oversee portfolio models, rebalancing, and trade recommendations, working with our full-time Portfolio Administrator
- Serve as back-up to the Portfolio Administrator during times of leave, peak times, and as needed.
- Communicate with client’s professional advisors (CPA, Estate Attorney, Mortgage Broker)
- Work collaboratively with our team to deliver a great client experience
- At least 3 years of Personal Financial Planning experience to high net worth clients or related accounting experience, such as tax preparation and planning
- Willingness to pursue the Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) designation in the next few years
- Undergraduate or advanced degree
- Investment experience and/or knowledge
- Strong listening skills and a warm, caring, and empathetic personality
- Strong written communication skills
- Exemplary work ethic, the willingness to go above and beyond for clients, and a sense of personal responsibility and initiative
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Experience utilizing a variety of software programs. Experience managing software projects is a plus.
- Computer skills utilizing programs such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Apply for Associate Financial Planner
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly