Financial Planning & Investment Advisory firm on Staten Island seeks an experienced financial planner to support an Investment Advisor and staff. We will be growing rapidly over the next few years as a result of a merger and need to hire a Financial Planning Associate and an experienced Certified Financial Planner (CFP). This is your chance to play a key role in the future success of our growing organization! Perfect for the experienced planning associate, or Associate Wealth Advisor working at a Wall Street brokerage or RIA firm tired of the commute to Manhattan. Excellent compensation and benefits.
- Input data into financial planning and investment software.
- Service and deliver financial planning to client base.
- Administer proprietary investment models and strategies.
- Assist in investment research.
- Create reports, presentations, letters, and other materials for client meetings.
- Identify planning opportunities for clients.
- Service client needs as determined through client interaction. Proactively communicate with clients.
- At least 3 years of personal financial planning or investment advisory experience in a broker-dealer or RIA firm
- Clean U-4 and U-5 history
- Experience in at least one major financial planning software package
- Bachelor’s degree required
- CFP® or RP® designation a big plus
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize responsibilities
- Great people skills
- Strong computer & social media skills, including Windows, Word, Excel, Adobe and CRM software