Associate Wealth Advisor
Under general supervision (but works independently most of the time) responsible for supporting partners in wealth planning related work for high-income/net worth and/or ultra-high net worth individual and client family relationships.
Responsible for collecting, reviewing and synthesizing personal and wealth profile data and modeling strategies and solutions integrating the spectrum of wealth management products and services. Provide support to Lead Relationship Manager as appropriate under overall client service team design.
- Collect, organize and maintain client personal and financial wealth plan profile data.
- Review and synthesize client profile data and assist in the design of client profiles and wealth plans integrating wealth management, wealth transfer and tax efficiency goals.
- Communicate with internal and external partners, professional advisors and others to obtain and deliver wealth plan related information.
- Conduct fundamental research related to wealth plan solutions and strategies.
- Identify and prepare fee analysis of Northern and other products and services.
- Prepare presentations for client meetings.
- Where supporting Lead Relationship Manager, interact with service areas to help determine service requirements and issue resolution strategies and coordinate daily activities, oversee transaction processing, and handle inquiry resolution.
- Direct interaction with committees and/or Senior Management
- mentor to other more junior level employees & manage daily operational activities and supervise day-to-day work of junior level employees (but not a formal management role)
- Able to facilitate discussions and reach decisions
- 3 to 5 years of financial and wealth planning and analysis experience with high-income/net worth individuals and families desired.
- Knowledge of financial services, financial markets and financial planning, usually acquired by formal education or work related experience.
- Knowledge of financial analysis required to analyze and interpret data.
- Professional designations including CFP®, MBA