Financial Advisor Associate
- CFP® Certification
- Not necessary
As a Financial Advisor Associate, you will be a key player in helping deliver life-changing Financial Planning to our clients. In this role, you will collaborate with the team to deliver an unparalleled client experience.
We are a quickly growing hybrid RIA firm based in Westlake Village, CA offering investment management and financial planning services to individuals, families, and small businesses. We maintain the highest standards of integrity and professionalism in our client relationships. Candidate must possess high ethical standards with a keen eye for detail and strong analytical capabilities, along with a "can-do" attitude. An ability to meet deadlines while multi-tasking and keeping up with a busy, demanding, client-oriented environment is a must. The position requires professional appearance and excellent verbal and written communication skills. Candidate must have a proficiency in office administration for a financial advising firm and use of Microsoft Office Suite of Products (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc).
Ideal Candidate Skills This role requires a candidate with two distinct skill-sets: Lead Advisor Support and a Positive Can-Do Attitude. An Ideal candidate will have proven proficiency in the following areas:
- Proven office experience in a financial advisory firm or financial support role.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills in an efficient manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel).
- Friendly and positive phone demeanor.
- Experience with TD Ameritrade’s reports and/or Cams/Redtail client software is a huge plus.
- General Servicing clients (meetings, planning, etc.)
- Trading Client Accounts
- Client processing support of the financial professional
- Manage new client implementation process
- Coordinate and direct client events with other team members and assist as necessary
- Assisting with our quarterly billing, compliance, and reconciliation processes
- Gathering appropriate printed and electronic materials and preparing the office and conference room for client meetings
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Assist with organizing and scheduling meetings and appointments
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Not all duties and responsibilities are listed above.
- This position is Full-time.
- Benefits available upon reaching Full-time status.
*Although not necessary, an exceptional candidate will hold various FINRA financial securities licenses. This can include but not limited to series 7 and 63. If accepted for this position, possible licensing opportunities will be available in the future.
NOTE TO APPLICANTS:
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree (preferably with a Finance emphasis) required - please do not apply if you do not have a Bachelors degree
- 3-5 years financial services experience or training
- All interviewees will be required to take an Excel proficiency test as well as produce a sample report from the systems used by the firm. Access will be provided upon interviewing.
- Please send both a cover letter, resume and salary history in Word or PDF. Response will not be given to those missing any of the above.
- Experienced candidates only. Paid vacation and sick leave as well as medical/dental insurance.