Senior Team Manager, Centralized Planning Group
3 days left
- CFP® Certification
Fundamentally, we believe all investors should have access to advice and financial planning without compromise and without the high cost typically associated with these services. We help clients achieve their financial goals through proactive wealth management solutions built upon a financial plan and utilizing a thorough investment methodology. With a focus on inspiring client loyalty and a commitment to employee engagement through career development, we support clients and employees in reaching their goals.
This position will be responsible for leading a team of experts who deliver comprehensive financial planning solutions to our clients at Schwab. Our teams are dedicated to making a difference through the power of planning. We connect, deeply understand and paint a picture of what’s possible regarding our clients financial lives. As Fiduciaries, we bring expertise across the 13 Wealth Management topics in conjunction with powerful technology to inspire clients to take action and own their financial legacies.
What you are good at
As a Sr. Team Manager, you will lead, mentor and develop a team of Planners to provide clients with planning guidance in conjunction with recommendations to positively impact their overall financial needs and goals. Key areas of focus include:
- Coaching focus on overall growth and development of team skills and business impact
- Supervision related to the effective delivery of financial plans and client recommendations
- Client retention, engagement and development
- Establishing and developing key internal relationships and partnerships across the firm
- Creating a culture of ongoing professional development and leadership for yourself, your team and your peers
Additionally, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Develop and foster team member’s growth through dedicated coaching, career development, mentoring, and fostering an engaged and collaborative team environment
- Create and foster a team culture focused on serving clients through innovation and partnership while helping to define the future strategy of Planning at Schwab
- Build and cultivate a diverse team to help seize the opportunity to improve and refine the client experience of Planning at Schwab
- Lead, present and collaborate effectively with other leaders, business partners, and internal organizations to further enhance the Centralized Planning brand
What you have
We place a premium on high performance leadership, and the ability to execute our strategic focus. Essential skills include:
- Bachelor's degree required
- CFP® designation is required
- Active FINRA Series 7 required
- Series 63/65 or 66, and 9/10 required (or to be obtained within 90 days)
- Preferred: Insurance licensing
- Prefer a minimum of 7+ years of financial services experience including 3+ years of supervisory experience
- Strong understanding of comprehensive financial planning philosophy in conjunction with the ability to mentor and develop individual team members to reach their highest potential
- Tried work ethic with a high level of integrity to build trust and strong relationships with key stakeholders and internal partners across the organization
- Collaborative and relationship-focused work style with proven success in a team based environment.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively communicate sophisticated topics to clients and partners
Target Total Compensation - 112,100-200,300
Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience -- talk with your recruiter to learn more.
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at email@example.com or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.