Managed Solutions Consultant
3 days left
- CFP® Certification
Fundamentally, we believe all investors should have access to advice and financial guidance without compromise. We help clients achieve their financial goals through proactive wealth management solutions utilizing a rigorous investment methodology. With a focus on encouraging client loyalty and a commitment to employee engagement through career development, we support clients and employees in reaching their goals.
The Centralized Relationships Solutions team (CRST) is part of the Investor Services Branch Network organization and is primarily responsible for serving clients across various client segments and through both dedicated and team-based relationship models. The Investor Development Team (IDT), within CRST, is a phone-based business development organization designed to serve Mass Affluent ($250K-$1M) clients by uncovering financial needs and helping our clients navigate Schwab’s products and services to achieve their financial goals.
This Managed Solutions Investment Consultant position is part of a new team of experts who provide guidance to clients, through pre-scheduled appointments set by our broader Investor Development Team, and specialize in positioning and enrolling clients in Schwab’s advised offerings. These unique Investment Consultants will work with clients to provide confidence and clarity regarding their overall financial situation and needs and provide impactful recommendations that will benefit and help strengthen their overall plan.
What you are good at
As a Managed Solutions Investment Consultant, you will specialize in providing clients help and guidance on their financial needs and goals and recommend appropriate investment solutions.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Managed Investing Expertise: Consult with clients via phone-based, scheduled appointments to quickly build trust, conduct discovery conversations to better understand their financial needs, and position and subsequently enroll in appropriate Managed Solutions.
- Business Development and Retention: Demonstrate the value of Schwab by continually uncovering development opportunities to further deepen Clients’ relationships with Schwab, proactively following-up to answer any additional questions and complete the enrollment process.
- Time Management and Organization: Efficiently manage a personal calendar and client appointments to ensure availability as wells as leverage use technology to deliver an enhanced client experience.
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to:
- Be part of a fast-paced environment where you will work on a collaborative team with a supportive manager focused on your professional development and coaching to achieve your long-term career aspirations
- Learn from a variety of mentors, coaches and leaders that are focused on you and your career at Schwab
- Demonstrate a strong passion for planning, understanding of the markets, empathy, energy, and problem solving while delivering unparalleled value and outstanding service to our clients.
- Provide investment education to our clients to empower them to make well-informed financial decisions
What you have
We place a premium on high performance, quality service and the ability to execute our strategy. Essential skills include:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Active FINRA Series 7 is required
- A valid and active Series 66 (63/65) license is required (may be obtained within a 120-day condition of employment)
- CFP® designation preferred
- Prefer a minimum of 3 years of financial services experience
- Entrepreneurial and a self-starter mentality
- Polished interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to quickly learn new technology and utilize a variety of data and systems
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail in order to adhere to policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Collaborative and relationship-focused work style with demonstrated success in a team-based environment.
- Open to ongoing coaching and development to achieve positive client outcomes and career aspirations
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.