Financial Planning Analyst
4 days left
- CFP® Certification
About SFMG Wealth Advisors:
We are a growing independent registered investment advisory firm specializing in the needs of wealthy individuals. The services we provide include investment management, estate planning, charitable planning, tax planning, education planning, and insurance coordination. We currently have 12 advisors and oversee liquid assets of more than $1.5 billion.
We are seeking a financial planning analyst to join our rapidly growing practice. The position offers growth potential and the ability to work with a respected wealth management firm. The position requires strong analytical and communication skills. In addition, the position necessitates tremendous organizational skills, excellent attention to detail and the ability to perform multiple tasks successfully.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Developing, implementing and monitoring financial planning strategies for clients
- Coordinating projects with clients and their attorneys, money managers, brokers, bankers, CPAs, insurance companies, and other external experts
- Preparing financial analyses and research for various personal wealth management issues; including but not limited to retirement planning, investments, estate planning, tax planning, debt management and insurance
- Preparing financial reports and presentations for clients
- Communication with advisors and other professionals
- Preparing client reviews
- Research and development of new planning tools
Other Essential Traits:
- Strong Communication skills, self-motivated, and team oriented
- Willingness to learn and expand responsibility
- Ability to maintain extreme confidentiality in dealing with client matters
- Ability to “multi-task”, manage several projects at one time
- In the long run, obtaining the CFP® designation will be required
Software Exposure Opportunities
- Orion Portfolio Management system
- eMoney Financial Planning software
- Junxure Cloud CRM system
- Various Investment tools
Skills & Abilities
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree at a four-year college
- Preferred field of study: Financial Planning, Accounting, Finance
- Experience: Zero – One year financial services experience preferred.
- Computer Skills: Extensive background in Windows and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Apply for Financial Planning Analyst
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly