Nicollet Investment Management is a long-established RIA firm in the Minneapolis area with a strong team approach and a disciplined strategy for helping our clients succeed in reaching their own financial goals. We are looking for an additional experienced adviser to provide financial planning, investment planning, new business development and related services to individuals, families, and organizations.
Financial Adviser Services and New Business Development
- Serve as primary adviser and contact for new and assigned individuals, families, and organizations. Provide customized plans and services helping clients meet their near-term and long-term personal financial and investment goals, including periodic reviews and assessments of changing needs and circumstances.
- Serve as secondary adviser and contact for new and assigned client relationships, helping primary adviser build investment and financial plans and ongoing review and oversight.
- Identify and assist with onboarding prospective new clients through personal and professional contacts, and other community involvements.
- Assist with firm’s efforts to improve financial planning, investment advising and client service processes.
- Work with other firm advisers on assigned projects related to client service, financial planning engagements and investment management strategies.
- Certified Financial Planner™ or CFA designation completed
- 5+ years of experience performing financial planning and investment planning services for clients
- Business development experience with desire to help firm grow and prosper
- Commitment to regulatory compliance with no negative history
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Pleasant, upbeat interpersonal skills with clients and peers
- Works well independently and in a team environment with other experienced professionals
- Strong technical and analytical skills related to investment advising and financial planning
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and other financial related software applications
- Experience serving clients with moderate and more complex financial circumstances
- Opportunity to transition existing clients over 1+ year period
Salary & Benefits:
Base salary commensurate with experience, qualifications and performance.
Bonus opportunity is available
Private office space + flexibility
Contact: To apply, please submit the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration:
- Brief letter of introduction
- Minimum salary expectations
Nicollet Investment Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.