Wealth Advisor - San Mateo
EP Wealth Advisors Admin. LLC ("EPWA") is a wealth management advisory firm with over $9 Billion in AUM as of October 31, 2020, serving predominately high net worth individuals. EPWA fosters an inclusive environment that offers opportunities for our associates to learn, grow and enhance their skills to take on new challenges to progress in their professional careers.
Our San Mateo East location is hiring for a Wealth Advisor. The Wealth Advisor is responsible for providing comprehensive service to an assigned number of existing clients, as well as assisting in developing new business through inbound generated leads. You will join a team of dynamic, collaborative, and client-focused professionals who are focused on delivering on our founding core values: Integrity, Entrepreneurial, Excellence and Community.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with branch team to provide service to a defined group of clients
- Support internal marketing efforts by qualifying leads and referring to appropriate advisor team
- Liaise with advisory team internal team members including portfolio management, operations and financial planning on client meeting preparation and monitoring workflow associated with servicing clients
- Document client interactions and client related workflows in contact management system
- Engage resources to stay current with information regarding regulatory requirements, financial services, and other functions pertinent to duties.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures and perform business functions with focus on consistency, quality, and compliance
- Perform additional functions, duties and specific tasks of a similar nature and scope as necessary in order to achieve the firm's business development and client retention objectives.
- Undergraduate degree required, preferably in business related major
- Series 65 or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of relationship management/sales experience with a minimum of 1 year in financial services
- Interest to develop career within financial services industry; working towards CFP certification preferred
- Basic knowledge of financial and investment concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills with the ability to work well within a collaborative environment
- Reliable, organized and goal-oriented
- Ability to work independently, self-directed, and exercise discretion without immediate supervision at all times
- Ability to multi-task under pressure, prioritize workflow and assignments in a deadline oriented environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of CRM software and Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook