6 days left
- CFP® Certification
To apply for this financial planning career position, please submit information to firstname.lastname@example.org
and find more information about the company on www.silveroakwa.com
What we offer:
Silver Oak Wealth Advisors, LLC is an independent, fee-only RIA firm working with high-net-worth individuals and families to help them achieve their best financial well-being. We are seeking a virtual Associate Advisor who will be working closely with the advisory and support team in providing effective, high-touch comprehensive wealth management services that reflect both empathy and expertise. This job has no geographic restriction but may need to travel to Los Angeles a few times a year for team building and selective meetings.
We strongly value our inclusive and collaborative company culture. As the Associate gains competence, experience and embodies the firm’s core values, the role will expand and take on greater responsibilities in client relationship management and business development if desired.
- Attend client meetings on a regular basis. Prepare and organize information for client meetings, take notes and follow up with clients for action items, with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Track client information and interactions, manage workflow and generate reports using various software and tools.
- Interact with clients professionally, respectfully, with good listening skills.
- Perform portfolio and financial planning analysis.
- Assist with investment research and portfolio analysis and learn how to balance portfolios and recommend trades.
- Participate in Investment Committee Meetings and coordinate with third-party consultants and fund managers.
- Research and pursue topics relevant to advisory competency, synthesize and report on information gathered from publications, conferences, and relevant meetings
- Research and suggest new technology tools as appropriate
- Participate in team-building activities, including staff meetings, strategic planning retreats, goal-setting (firm and personal), ongoing team gatherings, and meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Demonstrated passion for the profession
- No direct experience required but previous professional experience is desired
- Completed or in pursuit of the CFP® designation is preferred
- Strong interpersonal, written, and communication skills
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel
- Must be a self-starter, problem-solver, and goal-oriented team player who is self-reflective, and with a commitment to continuous learning and personal growth
- Competitive salary based on education, experience, and credentials
- Established fast career track
- Professional development budget for CE, professional dues, conferences, and training
- Excellent mentorship and learning opportunities
- Company contribution towards group 401(k) and profit-sharing plan after one year
- Full coverage of health, dental and vision insurance after 2-month of onboarding
Apply for Associate Advisor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly