Client Service Planning Associate
The Client Service Associate (“CSA”) works with Relationship Managers and Partners to service existing and new client relationships with an emphasis in the areas of financial planning, estate planning and tax planning
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gather information to analyze and prepare comprehensive financial plans.
- Review estate documents including wills, trusts, and insurance policies.
- Prepare estate flow charts.
- Prepare for client meetings and client proposals.
- Prepare client communications including e-mail, telephone, and written correspondence.
- Participate in and document client meetings and follow-up.
- Prepare tax projections, estimated payments, and other necessary tax planning.
- Assist with account maintenance.
- Prepare individual, trust, gift, corporate, and foundation tax returns and projections.
Critical Skills and Attributes
- Strong organization skills and the ability to balance the priorities and needs of multiple clients
- Excellent communication and listening skills, both verbal and written
- Detail oriented
- Sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to analyze, synthesize, and explain complex information clearly and simply
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and the ability to learn new technologies and leverage them to facilitate tasks and communications
- Ability to recommend and implement processes to improve quality and delivery of client service
About Heritage Wealth Advisors:
Heritage is an independent advisory firm and serves in a fiduciary capacity for its clients. We provide high end, customized financial planning, investment advisory services, and tax planning for individuals, families, and non-profit organizations.
Integrity: We do the right thing even when no one else is looking. We conduct business to the highest standard of professional behavior and ethics. We are transparent, honest and ethical in everything we do.
Passion: We are passionate about what we do. We demonstrate unquestioned commitment to integrity in our personal and professional activities and respect the confidential nature of our business. We have an ardent desire to help clients achieve their personal goals.
Collaboration: Teamwork is central to everything we do. We express opinions positively and constructively, focusing on solutions rather than on problems. We exhibit good listening skills and respect the opinions of others. We demonstrate a willingness to do whatever it takes, regardless of role, to meet client expectations. We share the burden with our team members during heavy work periods.
Intellectual Curiosity: We are naturally curious and have a fervent desire for continuous learning. We are not afraid to ask questions, and respectfully challenge answers.