The Financial Para-planner at The Lifewealth Group is an integral part of our team serving as the true connection between our clients, support team, and advisors. This great communicator, influencer and enthusiastic person will support the vision, positive culture and team spirit.
The Paraplanner supports the wealth management through financial plan development and planning support. This individual is responsible for the support and preparation of the financial plan development ensuring accuracy and working with the Advisory Team to ensure all commitments are completed and followed through in a timely manner.
This position requires a pro-active approach and ability to independently carry out the duties of the position. The ideal candidate should exhibit high standards, excellent communication skills, good judgment and ability to take initiative. The ability to effectively manage time and multi-task with attention to detail is critical to this role.
II. ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
Client and Advisory Engagement
- Analyzes information and evaluating results to recommend the best solution to solve client or operational problems and being accountable and held responsible for those decisions.
- Supports the advisory team week over week in any assigned Advisor client planning cases.
- Provides basic planning support and client deliverables as assigned for client planning cases.
- Identifies gaps and recommendations in the financial plan and provides feedback to advisor.
- Review task assignments for each client and work directly with team members to ensure all follow-up and action items as a result of client meetings are documented in CRM and completed within the specified time frame.
- Under the direct oversight of the Advisor, actively engage in Client Case Prep meetings, providing recommendations and feedback relative to the client’s financial plan as appropriate.
- Responsible for reviewing statements, forecasting review data, developing a meeting agenda format, creating presentations, case documentation and deliverables for all assigned clients.
- Supports planning team in developing and maintaining documentation utilizing client documentation standards.
- Compiles, codes, categorizes, audits, reconciles, downloads and verifies client data in the LWG client related software programs, including CRM’s, Financial Planning Software, Investment Management software, and other related or connected programs is completed according to procedure.
- Identifies information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events, in the relationship and the data of the clients.
- Utilizes the ability to add, subtract, multiply, or divide numbers quickly and correctly. The in-depth understanding of time value of money: present value, future value, annuity payments, internal rate of return and compounding interest.
- Engage and prepare client onboarding requirements with financial planning software
- Update CRM with client data and work through client process
- Supports Portfolio Administration including trading, money movement, and RMD’s
- Supports Compliance to maintain an effective and robust investment advisory compliance program
- Performs other compliance related tasks and projects as assigned
III. POSITION SPECIFICATIONS
Experience and Education:
- A bachelor’s degree
- Ideally 0-2 years of experience in a in financial services
- Series 7, 63, 65 a plus
- Leadership experience a plus
- Experience with Securities, Financial Planning, Investments and Insurance preferred
- Experience working with various Custodian Platforms (Fidelity, Schwab, TD, etc.)
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and listening)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite required
- Proficiency in FIRM CRM preferred
- Knowledge of Broker Dealer and Investment Advisory Regulations a plus
- Proficient in Google Apps / MS 360 / etc.
- Demonstrates personal integrity, honesty and is able to deal with confidential information on a daily basis.
- Ability to deal with stress in an ever-changing investment market and financial services
- Excellent time management and strong organizational skills, and ability to prioritize multiple tasks and anticipate potential problems.
*******************ALL RESUME'S SHOULD BE ACCOMPANIED BY A COVER LETTER***********************
Apply for Financial Para-Planner
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly