Business Development Officer
We’ve been retained by a world-class investment and wealth manager, who provides personalized solutions to high net-worth individuals, families, endowments, foundations and institutions, as they are seeking an experienced Business Development Officer for the Washington Metropolitan area.
This position is responsible for securing new business from high net worth individual investors, their families and related institutions. The role primarily focuses on investment management opportunities, but typically also includes trust, estate, tax, family office and related custody opportunities.
Ideal candidates will have:
• 8-10 years' experience in financial services with experience servicing high net worth (HNW) individuals, families, and their advisors.
• Proven sales success servicing HNW individuals and institutions.
• Knowledge of various asset classes and investment management styles, asset allocation techniques, investment products, family office, OCIO and trust & estate management tools.
• Highly motivated and self-starter capable of initiating and cultivating new client relationships.
• Bachelor’s Degree required; advanced degree preferred.
• CFP designation considered a plus.
Apply for Business Development Officer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly