Wealth Management Advisor: Leadership Opportunities
*** Financial Representative | Financial Advisor | Wealth Management Advisor ***
FINANCIAL PLANNING WITH NORTHWESTERN MUTUAL
Our financial professionals help clients reach their goals by developing and implementing financial plans to show clients where they are today, plan where they want to go tomorrow, and provide the financial tools and support to help them get there.
Sounds exciting and scary all at the same time? Don’t worry, we don’t expect you to know everything on day one. That’s why you’ll receive in-depth training and partner with industry experts until you’re ready to do it on your own.
THIS CAREER OFFERS YOU:
- Stipends for training and licensing to help you get started.
- The ability to positively impact someone else's life.
- Personalized mentoring and award-winning training programs.
- Backing by Northwestern Mutual, an industry leader with a proven track record of success.
CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF HELPING OTHERS REACH THEIR FINANCIAL GOALS?
Many people (50 percent) find their calling in financial services after working in other industries. Wondering if you’d be a good fit? See how many of the characteristics below match up to you:
- You know how to connect with people, building personal, trusted relationships.
- Financial planning is interesting to you.
- You’re a driven person who’s committed to succeeding.
- You’re ready to earn more for your hard work.
- You enjoy helping people make more informed, confident decisions.
- You're ready to live the life you want, both personally and professionally.
A CAREER WITH ENDLESS OPPORTUNITIES
This career is primarily commission based but also includes stipends and bonuses. It allows you to control what you would want to earn at any given time in your career. To give you an idea, our financial professionals are making on average about $50,000 in their first year, and there is potential for much more.
What’s the catch? The first years can be tough as you’re learning the business. But the trade-off is that you get to define what success looks like.
INCOME GROWTH OPPORTUNITY:
Average vs Top 25%
Year 1 | $52,000 - $106,000
Year 3 | $103,000 - $202,000
Year 5 | $139,000 - $289,000
Year 10 | $234,000 - $490,000
Year 15 | $341,000 - $790,000
Beyond income, you'll also have access to a comprehensive benefits package:
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Two pension plans
- Life and disability insurance
- Health care and dependent care reimbursement accounts
- Reimbursement for licensing and ongoing education
We want people with different backgrounds and work experience, including but not limited to: financial services, business development, hospitality, banking, sales, marketing, management, educators, athletics, legal, communications, real estate, entrepreneurs, military veterans, and community influencers. We hope you have a Bachelor of Arts or Science degree from a four-year college or university. It’s also a plus if you have strong interpersonal skills, grit, motivation, and are a self-starter.
About Northwestern Mutual:
At Northwestern Mutual we believe that everyone deserves to ‘spend their lives living’ and that a strong financial plan is a cornerstone for ensuring that reality! Financial security is not just something that happens in retirement but is an enabler for our clients to spend their life living!
Our teams of financial advisors across the nation embody these beliefs and are committed to helping clients reach their financial goals. With over 50% of American’s citing that their financial planning needs improvement, a career with Northwestern Mutual provides abundant opportunities to serve this growing need!
Recognized by FORTUNE as one of the "World's Most Admired" companies, Northwestern Mutual has been among the leaders in the financial services industry for nearly 160 years and has a proven track record of financial success.
Recent Awards and Accolades:
- FORTUNE 97
- Unsurpassed Financial Strength with total company assets of $290 billion.
- 96% of policy owners stay year after year.
- Top 10 Independent Broker-Dealer. Financial Advisor Magazine.
- $161 billion client assets held or managed by Northwestern Mutual.
- The largest direct provider of life insurance in the US.
- 4.6+ million total clients.
- Industry leader in total dividend payout with $6 billion.
Apply for Wealth Management Advisor: Leadership Opportunities
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly