Wealth Management Advisor: Leadership Opportunities
This Lead Financial Advisor will be responsible for a wide variety of the financial planning, relationship management, and client services we provide for our clients. In collaboration with other Senior Lead Advisors and other team members, this individual will focus on several key areas of the client experience including but not limited to – financial planning and case preparation, insurance planning, client presentations, client service, and follow-through.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- CFP designation or in pursuit preferred
- 3+ years of experience as a comprehensive financial planner
- Colorado Life & Health License required
- Series 7 required
- Good range of financial services knowledge and ability to expand that range
- Clear communication skills, particularly in explaining financial principles and concepts and being able to communicate those face to face, over the phone, or via email
- Strong attention to financial detail
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable and move with changes in client situations and financial markets
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Demonstrates Northwestern Mutual Colorado Springs values of Personal Responsibility, Work Ethic, Integrity, Family, Faith, and Courage to Grow
Compensation & Benefits:
We support our team with an excellent compensation and benefits package. Earn compensation through commissions, bonuses, repeat business and client retention. It allows you to control what you would want to earn at any given time in your career.
Beyond income, you'll also have access to a comprehensive benefits package:
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Two pension plans
- Life and disability insurance
- Health care and dependent care reimbursement accounts
- Reimbursement for licensing and ongoing education
About Northwestern Mutual:
At Northwestern Mutual we believe that everyone deserves that a strong financial plan is a cornerstone for ensuring that reality! Financial security is not just something that happens in retirement but is an enabler for our clients to spend their life living.
Our teams of financial advisors across the nation embody these beliefs and are committed to helping clients reach their financial goals. With over 50% of American’s citing that their financial planning needs improvement, a career with Northwestern Mutual provides abundant opportunities to serve this growing need!
Recognized by FORTUNE as one of the "World's Most Admired" companies, Northwestern Mutual has been among the leaders in the financial services industry for nearly 160 years and has a proven track record of financial success.
Recent Awards and Accolades:
- FORTUNE 97
- Unsurpassed Financial Strength with total company assets of $290 billion.
- 96% of policy owners stay year after year.
- Top 10 Independent Broker-Dealer. Financial Advisor Magazine.
- $161 billion client assets held or managed by Northwestern Mutual.
- The largest direct provider of life insurance in the US.
- 4.6+ million total clients.
- Industry leader in total dividend payout with $6 billion.