Associate Wealth Strategist
Satovsky Asset Management (SAM) was established as an independent boutique wealth management firm with a mission to align mindfulness with financial wealth advisory. Our holistic approach brings together behavioral coaching, financial planning, and investment management to develop investor habits and strategies for long-term abundance and peace of mind. Since inception, we remain guided by our commitment to offering a level of alignment and personalized service that extends beyond a traditional wealth advisory relationship. We treat our clients and employees as family, putting our people at the heart of everything we do. As a family-oriented firm, we operate in a team-based environment based on principles of collaboration, continuous learning, honesty and integrity.
About the Role
The Associate Wealth Strategist will aid in the support of existing client relationships and onboarding of new high net worth client relationships. In addition, they will be responsible for providing ongoing service and maintenance to clients.
Core responsibilities include identifying opportunities, assisting with the onboarding and closing of new prospects and serve as a backup to relationship managers for all client-related issues and follow ups. They will also manage a small group of client relationships and ensure all touchpoints, outreaches and services are met. This position has the opportunity to grow into a Wealth Strategist and they will also report to the Head of Private Wealth. Our ideal candidate will be someone who has the passion, experience and drive to take our firm to new heights and who shares in our commitment to putting our clients and employees first.
Client Wealth Management
- Coordinate with Relationship Managers, Operations and Investments teams to ensure the day-to-day administrative activities of the clienteles’ needs are met to the highest standard.
- Build trust, credibility and strong relationships with clients.
- Troubleshoot and follow up to resolve client issues.
- Support the relationship management team in efforts to grow the business through client prospecting and opportunities identification.
- Work with advisors, where needed, to close new business and ensure a smooth client integration process.
- Perform various duties as required by relationship managers to facilitate the productivity of the Wealth Management Department.
- Help ensure client investment policy statements and delinquent documentation are uploaded and updated in a timely manner.
- Manage a small group of client relationships and ensure client touchpoints are met, as assigned by the direct supervisor.
- Maintain client files and folders, spreadsheets and correspondence, as requested by wealth management team.
- Proactively analyze and review balance sheets/cash flow statements for opportunities and account consolidation.
- Support advisor efforts to generate and pursue client referrals and to expand client share of wallet.
- Responsible for follow up emails and tasks post client service meetings or client calls.
- Liase with client intermediaries, such as accountants and attorneys.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance.
- Assist with the preparation of marketing and presentation materials for client meetings, prospects and on an as-needed basis.
- Represent the firm with the highest level of integrity at industry and community events, as appropriate.
- Build and maintain a deep understanding of client needs, as well as industry trends, best practices and solutions.
- Network in the community and industry to develop mutually beneficial relationships and cultivate new and existing centers of influence.
- Assist Client Operations Associate with updating and maintaining balance sheets and cash flow statements for all client service meetings.
- Document and update relevant information in Junxure CRM, as requested by relationship managers.
- Assist Operations team to ensure an exceptional client experience.
- Run client reporting data, where needed.
- Assist with day-to-day client needs (sending our statements, tax documents, margin setup, reports, etc.)
- Running and researching insurance and annuity options and quotes for clients, as directed by the relationship managers.
- Completing and following up on paperwork provided to clients, which includes custodian paperwork, sustainability forms, investment advisory agreements, broker dealer/insurance paperwork, etc.
- Assist team members with day-to-day activities when needed/providing backup.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Deep understanding of how to establish and maintain excellent relationships with high-net worth individuals.
- Demonstrate analytical and research skills.
- Strong team player who knows how to work and thrive in a collaborative work environment.
- Positive attitude and sincere willingness to constantly learn and grow.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Organized, detail oriented and effective in building trust and confidence with colleagues.
- Able to identify, escalate and problem solve.
- Demonstrate efficient time management skills.
- Exceptional listening skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work in a deadline-driven environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite namely Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to follow through and take action.
- At minimum, Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Less than 3 years of Wealth Management/Private Banking experience preferred.
- Experience with Junxure CRM.
- Less than 3 years of experience in the financial services industry.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Competitive salary.
- CFP Scholarship potential
- Discretionary Bonus Pool.
- Health insurance.
- 401K Retirement Plan.
- Discretionary Profit Sharing Plan.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Flexible work environment.
- Mentorship and learning opportunities with a collaborative and growth-minded team.