We are seeking an Associate Financial Advisor to join our team and grow in a supportive, well established practice based in Brattleboro, Vermont.
Park Place Financial Advisors is a full-service investment management and financial planning firm operating as the Wealth Management Division of Brattleboro Savings and Loan. We work to provide unbiased wealth management and financial planning services to a broad spectrum of clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provides analysis, in a lead or supporting role, of client portfolios including preparation of reports and presentations.
- Participate in on-going client/prospect meetings, including financial plan and investment reviews
- Prepare and/or support the preparation of financial plans
- Meet all regulatory and broker/dealer obligations
- Participate in community programs/events to promote client and community awareness of the firm and bank.
Qualifications and Skills
- Motivated self-starter with a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- 1-4 years of financial planning and/or investment management experience
- Series 7 and 66 preferred. Series 6, Series 63, and Life insurance license required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Certified Financial Planner designation preferred. Will consider candidates with the ability to attain designation within 3 years.
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills, and ability to work in a collaborative environment.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary is commensurate with experience and includes year-end incentive bonus plan
- Generous benefits plan includes, medical, dental, vision insurance, 401(k) plan with employer match, generous PTO, among additional benefits.
Brattleboro Savings and Loan offers a close knit and client focused work environment as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package. We foster a culture of excellence and teamwork, and we encourage creative thinking. We are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion throughout our company to ensure a wide range of experiences, perspectives and skills to provide better solutions, drive innovation and creativity, and enhance decision making.
If you would like to join our team, please email your resume and cover letter to:
Michele Coursen, Human Resources - Brattleboro Savings & Loan firstname.lastname@example.org
Brattleboro Savings and Loan is an Equal Opportunity Employer