Founded in 2008, Hightower is a wealth management firm that provides investment, financial and retirement planning services to individuals, foundations and family offices, as well as 401(k) consulting and cash management services to corporations. Hightower’s capital solutions, operational support services, size and scale empower its vibrant community of independent-minded wealth advisors to grow their businesses and help their clients achieve their vision of “well-th. rebalanced.” Based in Chicago with advisors across the U.S., the firm operates as a registered investment advisor (RIA).
Sarian Strategic Partners is a financial advisory team at Hightower, a leading advisor-owned
financial services company. This high performing team has been consistently recognized by Forbes and Barron's as one of the leading wealth management groups in the Philadelphia area and has been
recognized in the RIA Advisor Hall of Fame, Private Asset Management and Financial
Advisor Top RIA list.
Sarian Strategic Partners currently consists of 12 financial professionals located in Wayne, PA. The team serves approximately 300 families and has over $1.25 billion in client assets. This growth focused team provides financial planning and wealth management services to corporate executives, business owners and wealthy families. Visit our website here to learn more.
The team is currently seeking a Financial Advisor to assist with new business development activities, leveraging the team’s proven resources and processes to foster growth. In addition, the Financial Advisor will manage existing client relationships, and help formulate and implement sophisticated financial planning and investment strategies. The ideal candidate has excellent experience in business development and thrives on building a pipeline as well as growing existing client relationships. The candidate also has demonstrated leadership in their previous roles and has a desire to further strengthen these skills.
What you will DO
- Manage and retain established client relationships
- Work with partners to assist with largest clients
- Strong communication skills and motivation to build a wider network of clientele. Ability to target centers of influence, new business opportunities, family offices as well as other niche markets.
- Contact clients and prospective clients with relevant and timely information utilizing the client service model
- Assist with analyses and preparation of prospective and current clients’ planning, investments, and conduct in-depth client reviews to uncover new business opportunities.
- Strong follow-through and follow-up skills to monitor progress.
- Self-motivated and relentless in seeking solutions and answers
- Adheres to and is knowledgeable regarding regulatory requirements
The candidate should have strong professional verbal and written communication-, and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to motivate self and others to deliver high quality output, possibly within tight timeframes. The position requires the willingness to work a flexible schedule, incl. select travel, and offers an attractive development path within Hightower.
The ideal candidate will have experience and attributes in the following areas:
- Strong interpersonal skills and an innate ability to build immediate rapport with personnel and clients
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies to “power” complex and diverse advisor practices
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
What you NEED
- Minimum 5 years direct experience as a financial advisor
- BS degree required; CFP, CIMA, CPA preferred
- Series 7 License; 65 or 66 licenses
- Good knowledge of markets across various asset classes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player able to work in a collegial and close collaboration environment
High integrity is vital on both personal and professional level