Are you a Fee Based Financial Planner (CFP) with a desire to take your practice to the next level?
If you are a CFP, holding Series 7/66 registrations, have had a successful Fee Based Planning business for the past 3+ years, we’d like to talk to you about joining a team committed to helping you achieve even greater success!
We continually invest in our business model to make a difference not only to clients, but to YOU the Financial Planner. Here are just a few of the ways we can take you and your practice to the next level:
- 100% of your compensation is benefitable
- THREE retirement plans (yes… retirement plans!!)
- Private office support
- A robust leads program (at no additional cost to you)
- Practice building programs to help you expand your markets with Gemini producers, Associate Producers and Alliance Partners
- Recruiting support to help you find talent to build your team
- A dedicated onboarding team to make your transition go smoothly
- Advanced training and development programs
- Corporate and Community engagement support
- Matching gifts to support you in supporting your local community through Prudential Cares
- Recognition programs, conferences, and signature services
Are a CFP with series 7/66 registration interested in joining a company that provides:
- An open architecture with diverse products and solutions, giving you flexibility to meet your clients’ needs with the best solutions
- e.g. Annuities, Life Insurance, Mutual Funds, Fee-based investment programs, Full brokerage channel via National Financial services, Property and Casualty, etc.
- A culture of teaming and support with strategy and solution specialists
- Thought leadership and cutting-edge research that provides insights to key markets, the industry and client needs
- The latest in technology related tools and services
- Turnkey marketing support
There has never been a better time to plan for YOUR future! Reach out to me at XXX-XXX-XXXX or XXXXXXXXXXX@Prudential.com to schedule a brief introductory meeting.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO IS THE LAW. The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ, and its affiliates.
Prudential is an Employer that participates in E-Verify.