Arbor Wealth Management LLC - Associate Financial Advisor
Arbor Wealth Management LLC, a Destin, Florida-based independent RIA firm is looking to expand our team by adding a new Associate Financial Advisor. If you are an experienced CFP® practitioner (or are an experienced advisor preparing for the CFP exam) ready to join a fast-growing firm run by a dynamic team of professionals, Arbor Wealth is the firm for you.
Arbor Wealth Associate Financial Advisor Expectations:
- Work with the firm's lead financial advisors to provide client-facing support for meetings and communications.
- Lead financial planning engagements with clients.
- Develop an area of expertise to eventually become a lead advisor with a specialty at the firm.
Arbor Wealth's Keys to Success:
- Team player and a can-do attitude that is comfortable with a dynamic workflow.
- Embrace a work-hard, play-hard company culture.
- Consistently sharpen client communication skills and overall professional skills.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years financial planning experience
- CFP® certification preferred (preparing for the exam is acceptable)
- Proficient with MS Office is a must. If you have experience with our tech stack (Orion, MoneyGuidePro, Wealthbox, Holistiplan, Lacerte, Teams) please note in your cover letter as it is a big bonus.
Arbor Wealth Associate Financial Advisor Employee Benefits:
Our competitive salary is commensurate with experience. Performance-based bonuses are commonly paid annually but are not guaranteed. We also provide a wide range of employee benefits including:
- Professional License and Professional Development (CE) Cost Reimbursement & Bonus Program
- 401(k) with non-discretionary employer contributions
- Defined benefit pension plan with non-discretionary employer contributions
- Paid leave (capped 20 days per year, non-cumulative) plus all market holidays
- Volunteer Paid Time Off
- 50% Employer paid medical & dental insurance
When applying include a cover letter with your resume!