Roell Capital Management is a boutique financial planning firm in the heart of Milwaukee's downtown financial district. Our clients are highly paid executives for local corporations, although we work with a true cross-section of individuals. We are seeking a professional, extremely detail-oriented CFP for full-time employment. This person will help construct comprehensive financial plans delivered to our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Run fact-finder meetings along with the senior financial planner to gather information.
- Input gathered data into financial planning software (eMoney)
- Analyze data using various tools provided (Monte Carlo simulations, what-if scenarios, etc.)
- Develop recommendations specific to the client and their financial situation on a variety of topics including financial position, risk management, cash flow, estate planning, tax planning, investment allocation, and retirement planning.
- Write a comprehensive financial plan that includes your recommendations and supporting data.
- Be willing to work with the primary advisor on any corrections needed.
- Help with layout and design of the plan itself as needed.
- 4 year undergraduate degree (financial studies preferable)
- Have written comprehensive financial plans before (very important)
- Knowledge with eMoney software
- CFP designation (or in the process of completing) or a Financial Paraplanner Qualified Professional designation
- Excellent writer
- Good person
- Local or willing to relocate.
You will be asked to submit a writing sample during the interviewing process.
Salary is very competitive, benefits offered are comprehensive and our team is great. Come join us!