Client Relationship Manager / Senior Paraplanner
The Senior Paraplanner is a self-starter, takes initiative, and desires to work in an intimate, fast growing, entrepreneurial RIA firm – 2021 Winner of WBJ’s Best Places to Work. The ideal candidate possesses a passion for financial services and a desire to grow. This person loves getting things done and checking things off the list. They have a high attention to detail and loves supporting an advisor, helping to produce an incredible client experience. They have a spirit of learning and aren’t afraid to ask questions. The candidate will support the lead advisor in new client relationships from initial onboarding through the planning process, closing and service/retention. They will communicate and interact with the entire team ensuring everyone is on the same page. The role comes with a comprehensive compensation package that includes a base salary plus a target bonus based on firm and individual performance metrics.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Join Advisors on client meetings, facilitating all action items required of the client and our team.
- Consistently communicate with clients, responding to requests and anticipating needs.
- Prepare financial planning analysis through the firm’s technology platforms using the client’s data and objectives.
- Field questions and concerns from clients, delivering advice when appropriate
- Communicating with appropriate team members to open accounts, apply for insurance and secure engagement agreements.
- Utilize Salesforce and SharePoint for administrative services, account maintenance, and the creation of administrative report.
- Complete special projects as requested.
Qualifications & Skills
- Highly effective written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail and strong organization skills
- General knowledge of investment & insurance products
- Knowledge of Schwab (Custodian), Orion Trading Platform, Riskalyze a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Teams
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Insurance License, Series 7 & 66 or 65 preferred
- CFP or equivalent preferred