Allworth Financial (www.allworthfinancial.com) is an independent investment financial advisory firm that specializes in retirement planning, investment advising, and 401(k) management with a direct approach to financial planning. Allworth Financial delivers long- and short-term investment planning solutions and advice to help clients achieve their goals and plan strategically for retirement.
Allworth Financial is a high growth, private equity backed, Registered Investment Advisory business, headquartered in Sacramento, CA. The business is a $10 billion firm and is on track for continued growth through both acquisitions and strong organic growth. Allworth Financial was recognized as a Barron's Top 100 RIA in 2020.
Allworth Financial is looking for an experienced Financial Advisor in the Atlanta, GA area to work with clients specifically within the airline industry. This is a high-growth opportunity for an advisor to join one of the nation's fastest growing RIAs at a time when an increasing number of airline employees are becoming clients of the company. This is a hybrid work position that does require some days in the Kennesaw, GA office each week but also provides flexibility once training is complete.
- Meet with future clients to listen to needs and concerns, and explain how a partnership with Allworth will address these through Allworth's 7 Personal Decision Pointstm process
- Establish formal advisory relationships with future clients deemed to be a good fit with the Allworth philosophy
- Collaborate with the Service team to establish relationships and open accounts with new clients
- Work with clients and the Financial Planning Team to create plans for new clients
- Review plan with clients regularly to enable Allworth to fulfill its fiduciary mission in planning and investment management
- Communicate updates from Investment Management Team to clients as needed, answer questions regarding allocation, methodology, etc.
- Refer suitable client tax, estate, and insurance situations to Integrated Solutions team, or trusted 3rd party providers
- Update client records by dictating notes and follow-up activities in a highly customized CRM system that all team members rely on as a single source of client info
- Become a subject matter expert on Delta Airlines Benefits
- Coordinate with Delta team members to support events and educational outreach around the Delta Airlines Market
- Occasionally work with other clients on the above if assigned advisor is unavailable
- Provide clear and honest feedback to leadership about improving the Allworth experience
- Professional designation of Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) or Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®) is required
- Minimum 3 years of client-facing wealth management or financial planning experience is required
- BA/BS or Masters degree preferred
- Strong communication, presentation, listening, and analytical skills
- Comfort with technology is a must; experience with specific tools is a plus
- MoneyGuidePro, Salesforce, Zoom or similiar
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Sales aptitude and experience is also highly desired
- Familiarity with a Client Relationship Management database program
- Proficiency in a Windows/PC based work environment, specifically MS Office
We value our associates’ time and effort. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive base pay and an extensive benefits package including flexible work arrangements, paid time off, medical and other insurances, Retirement Benefit – 401K and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our associates, where people can learn and grow with the firm. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. Typical reporting relationships are described, but actual relationships may vary in some instances. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, or knowledge required of personnel classified in this job.
Apply for Financial Advisor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly