At Private Vista, we work to help our clients achieve not only their financial goals, but their life goals as well. Our evolved approach to financial planning and investment management provides our clients with a customized plan to ensure that they are successful in reaching their vision. Our team of advisors helps clients take charge of their future by giving them the confidence and peace of mind in their financial decisions.
As one of the largest Wealth Management firms in the Chicagoland area, we are seeking a Financial Advisor/Financial Planner to join our growing team! We are committed to adding diversity to our company both through employees and clients. Private Vista will provide you with a constructive, team-oriented environment to grow your career alongside a group of experienced advisors. We provide you with the training, development, and support to become a successful advisor with strong client relationships.
For the Advisor role, we are seeking a person who has some experience in the financial advisory or wealth management world and wants to build on it by working in a team-based environment learning from a variety of successful advisors. We seek someone who is interested in the opportunity to grow into a role that includes managing client relationships and to grow into a lead advisor role with business development responsibilities.
Work closely with Lead Advisor to manage client relationship.
- Review client data from tax returns, estate plans, insurance policies, and investments in order to prepare financial plans using our process and software tools.
- Lead preparation and follow up for prospective and current client meetings.
- Work with Lead Advisor to incorporate strategy for referrals/introductions.
- Work with Lead Advisor to contact clients regarding current events that may affect their investments.
- Organize and maintain a schedule of client reviews for Lead Advisors.
- Work in conjunction with our investment teams to keep client portfolios on target.
- Participate and engage in firm-wide initiatives as well as internal teams related to Employee Experience, Client Experience, Investments, Financial Planning, and Technology.
- Strong professional verbal and written communication skills
- Proven interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Positive and curious attitude
- Attention to details
- Deliver high quality output, possibly within tight timeframes
- Likes to have fun while working hard
- 2 Years of professional experience
- BS degree from an accredited institution required
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) a plus. Otherwise, committed to starting CFP program within the first year of employment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player able to work in a collegial and collaborative environment
What You’ll Get
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefit package (Health, Dental, Disability and Vision insurance)
- Financial Wellness: 401(k) with matching contributions
- Everyday Wellness: Onsite fitness facilities at both office locations
- Work/life Balance: Vacation time, flexible schedule/working location
- Educational Wellness: Tuition reimbursement program, student loan payment contribution program
- Mentorship program and career planning with senior advisors
- Exposure to advisors at different career and life stages
- Fun social events throughout the year (beach volleyball tournaments, 5k walk/runs, happy hours)