Title: Financial Advisor
Corbenic Partners is seeking a Financial Advisor to manage an established book of clients. The primary responsibility of the Financial Advisor is to engage with clients, diagnose their needs, recommending financial solutions and plans, and executing the prescribed course of action. The Financial Advisor will be expected to present themselves as an expert in the industry and grow a positive reputation to contribute to the firm’s market and brand efforts.
About Corbenic Partners:
Corbenic Partners, a Registered Investment Advisor, has been in operation for over thirty-years with a focus on high net-worth families providing comprehensive financial planning services with customized portfolio management. The firm currently manages over $800 million in assets and is enjoying strong growth in our key markets. The primary office is located in Bethlehem, PA.
As a Firm, our objective is to cultivate a profound understanding of our clients, their families, priorities and preferences in order to develop highly customized wealth management solutions that align tax, legal, philanthropic and estate planning objectives with investment portfolios.
About the Role:
In this role, you are expected be an organized, reliable, motivated professional with superior attention to detail. The Financial Advisor works in a team-oriented environment to deliver a seamless and integrated approach to client service for the Firm. This role is the main point of contact for assigned existing client relationships.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about wealth management and client service. They will use communication and relationship management skills to ensure an exceptional level of client satisfaction at all times. As a member of the Corbenic Partners team, professional business etiquette is of the utmost importance when representing the firm in all external and client interactions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Establish relationships and collaborate with existing clients on their objectives and goals
- Follow Corbenic’s client segmentation model and execute a tailored service plan for each client to regularly report progress/results and gather updates on family, health, career, and changes to their financial resources and objectives
- Recommend strategies clients can use to achieve their financial goals and objectives, including specific recommendations in areas such as cash management, insurance coverage, and investment planning
- Responsible for client meeting preparation, holding client meetings and implement actions that result from client meetings
- Respond same day to client financial related needs, be prepared to discuss current market conditions and client questions regarding positions of interest
- Oversee and ensure establishment or execution of new accounts, transfers, deposits/withdrawals, trades, and other items when needed
- Serve on the Firm’s Investment Committee
- Adopt Corbenic’s culture of accountability, fairness, teamwork, and transparency. Must have strong ethics and integrity and be able to respect sensitive private data
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a related field of study
- 5+ years of industry experience required
- Certified Financial Planner designation is a plus or required within two years
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Efficient in research, troubleshooting, task management, and follow-up
- Ability to prioritize and independently manage daily tasks, must work effectively on your own and as part of a team
- Ability to interact with high net-worth clients in a confident and professional manner
- Strong orientation to technology with ability to learn quickly and work with various platforms; experience with Schwab platform, Salesforce (or other CRM) is a plus
- Salary based upon experience, starting at $100,000
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid Time Off
- 401k plan