Role – Associate Advisor
The Clarius Group is a Seattle-based multi-family office dedicated to providing exceptional comprehensive wealth management services to individuals and families. Clarius exists for one purpose – to serve our client families. As a fiduciary, we shoulder the responsibility of our clients' broad financial needs with the goal of returning time and peace of mind – so our clients can pursue their true passions.
Our culture is paramount, and our challenge is to build a team of like-minded professionals who are collectively driven to serve clients and who will enjoy the journey working together in that pursuit.
The Associate Advisor role is a full-time exempt position. This role is a key contributor to the client relationship and is focused on supporting the Lead Advisor in managing client relationships. The Associate Advisor will take the lead on preparations for meetings with clients and own internal communications across the client team as well as external communications with 3rd parties.
- Support and work alongside Lead Advisor to provide best-in-class wealth management services to clients
- Own responsibility of internal communications and facilitate review of and completion of tasks with the client team
- Prepare for client meetings including review of investment reports, preparation of holdings summary and investment recommendations, drafting the agenda and preparing additional reports and materials as needed
- Lead weekly Advisor calls with client team to review outstanding projects and tasks
- Create and maintain financial plans in eMoney
- Coordinate with external partners, including CPAs, attorneys, insurance agents, bankers, etc.
- Oversee investment plans and portfolio implementation alongside Portfolio Analysts
- Maintain client Investment Policy Statements as needed and update annually
- Review estate planning documents and ensure proper tracking within internal systems
- Assist client team with tracking and facilitation of tax matters
- Coordinate the onboarding of new clients in partnership with the Client Manager
- Execute and/or assist with special client projects
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office with proven proficiency in Excel
- 4-7 years of relatable investment experience
- CFA, CAIA, CFP, or CPA (or progress toward)
- Undergraduate concentration in business, economics or accounting preferred
- Familiarity with financial markets and asset classifications
- Integrity – Exhibit unfailing personal integrity
- Responsibility – Take ownership for delivering an outstanding client experience
- Communication – Present complex concepts and ideas in a professional, persuasive, and easily comprehensible manner (in both written and verbal form)
- Organization – Effectively set priorities among a variety of tasks in a fast-paced environment and with an occasionally heavy work volume
- Team Orientation – Work collectively to achieve client and organizational objectives
- Confidence – Have conviction in making detailed recommendations
- Problem-Solving – Resolve complex problems in a thorough, creative and timely manner
- Growth – Embrace a mindset of continuous learning
- A collaborative, engaging work environment
- Salary commensurate with experience and skills
- 401(k) match
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Reimbursement opportunities for continuing education
The Clarius Group supports a healthy, non-smoking work environment. We are also an equal opportunity employer and will not unlawfully discriminate against qualified applicants with respect to any terms or conditions of employment based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, military service status, union/non-union activity, citizenship status, or other characteristic protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.