Financial Advisor Wealth Manager
We are looking for an additional experienced advisor to provide financial planning, investment planning, and related services to individuals, families, and organizations.
Wealth Management Services:
- Serve as primary advisor and contact for new and assigned individuals, families, and organizations. Provide customized plans and services helping clients meet their near-term and long-term personal financial and investment goals, including periodic reviews and assessments of changing needs and circumstances.
- Serve as secondary advisor and contact for assigned client relationships, helping primary advisor build investment and financial plans and ongoing review and oversight.
- Identify and assist with onboarding prospective new clients through personal and professional contacts, and other community involvements.
- Assist with firm’s efforts to improve financial planning, investment advising and client service processes.
- Work with other firm advisors on assigned projects related to client service, financial planning engagements and investment management strategies
- Active Series 65 or 66
- 5+ years of experience performing financial planning and investment planning services for clients
- Active Series 7 license
- Life, Health and LTC Licenses
- Clean U-4
- Commitment to regulatory compliance with no negative history
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent technology adaptation/experience, proficiency on smart phones, tablets as well as PC’s
- Pleasant, upbeat interpersonal skills with clients and peers. Works well independently and in a team environment with other experienced professionals
- Strong technical and analytical skills related to investment advising and financial planning
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Emoney, Money Guide Pro, Salesforce, and other financial related software applications a plus
- Business development experience with desire to help firm grow and prosper
- Experience serving clients with moderate and more complex financial circumstances
- Bachelor's degree or higher strongly preferred
- Opportunity to transition existing clients over 1+ year period
- Prefer Certified Financial Planner™ or enrolled in CFP Course
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Business development skills
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Excellent attitude and an extraordinary client service orientation
- A genuine interest in serving and caring for other people
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously
Salary & Benefits:
- Base salary commensurate with experience, qualifications and performance.
- Bonus opportunity is available
- 401(k) Plan, Health Insurance, Paid Holidays
- Office space + flexibility
Salary Range 75k-100k
Why Work at This Company?
Awesome team, fun environment, serious about client's success!
Hiring Company Description:
Diamond Wealth Management is a long-established independent firm in the Las Vegas area with a strong team approach and a disciplined strategy for helping our clients succeed in reaching their own financial goals.