JOIN OUR NATIONALLY RANKED – TOP 10 – FINANCIAL PLANNING INTERNSHIP PROGRAM!
Are you looking to step into the financial services industry? Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset? Are you driven, competitive, and independent? Do you have a desire to help others through your line of work?
Here at Northwestern Mutual, we have the mentorship, training, and development you need to jump-start your career! It’s part of what has made our program a TOP 10 INTERNSHIP for the past 25 years in a row.
WHY INTERN WITH NORTHWESTERN MUTUAL?
- Hands-on financial planning experience, modeled directly after our Full-Time Role.
- Flexibility to pursue your studies while gaining experience.
- Mentoring, coaching, joint work programs that will take your business to the next level.
- Opportunity to gain professional designations such as SIE, Series 6, and Series 63.
- Paid Internship: $400 monthly stipend plus uncapped commission and bonus opportunities.
- Full-Time career opportunities after graduation.
*FUN FACT: 57% OF OUR FIELD LEADERSHIP TEAM ARE FORMER INTERNS*
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- College students: juniors, and seniors preferred
- Students involved in on-campus activities such as athletics, clubs, and professional organizations or community/philanthropic organizations.
- Individuals who are driven, entrepreneurial, self-motivated, great at building relationships, goal-oriented, and dedicated to personal/professional success.
- Must be going to school near Cincinnati or be from Cincinnati
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE?
Northwestern Mutual has been helping families and businesses achieve financial security for 160 years. Through a distinctive, whole-picture planning approach including both insurance and investments, we empower people to be financially confident.
With $250.4 billion in assets, $28.2 billion in revenues, and more than $1.6 trillion worth of life insurance protection in force, Northwestern Mutual delivers financial security to more than 4.4 million people who rely on us for life, disability income and long-term care insurance, annuities, brokerage and advisory services, trust services, and discretionary portfolio management solutions. The company holds more than $100 billions of client assets as a part of its wealth management and investment services.