For almost a century, Pitcairn has been a leading family office, helping many of America’s most successful families protect and grow their wealth, and build legacies that span generations. Because of our integrated thinking, our clients have lived—and thrived—through ever-changing market conditions and generational shifts. They value expert, unbiased advice, and are seeking chemistry and a true partnership with their trusted advisor that is critical to their future success. Our consistent delivery of an exceptional client experience – “The Pitcairn Experience” – is dependent on this.
To satisfy the needs of our growing client base, Pitcairn is hiring a Family Wealth Analyst to join our Family Office Group in our Jenkintown, PA office.
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Participate as a member of a client segment group to support Relationship Managers in all aspects of the financial planning process for ultra-high net worth client families and single family office clients.
- Assist Relationship Managers with comprehensive financial planning, including but not limited to:
- Financial – Prepare cash flow reports and balance sheets or net worth statements; analyze the impact of various market return assumptions and spending rates on wealth projections
- Investments – Implement and monitor client’s asset allocation; perform trading and rebalancing analysis; initiate transactions for mutual funds, ETFs, and separately managed accounts, tax-loss harvesting and portfolio monitoring to meet cash needs
- Tax – Coordinate the collection of income tax information, calculation and payment of taxes, and client requests for tax projections
- Insurance – Examination of insurance needs (life, property & casualty, long-term care, excess liability, etc.) and coordination of implementation with the Family Office Insurance Administrator
- Create reports and other client deliverables. Collaborate with Relationship Managers to generate custom content to meet the needs of complex client families.
- Review client fee calculations for accuracy and obtain the necessary approvals for asset specific fee exceptions.
- Ensure annual compliance review requirements are met for all accounts.
- Perform other duties as assigned for the efficient operation of the department.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or other Social Sciences field with a minimum of 2 years of experience in a client-focused professional services organization. Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Power-Point) and familiarity with financial analysis applications.
N/A – Perfect opportunity for a candidate with the desire to obtain the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) designation.
Successful candidates will possess a broad range of skills including:
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal communication
- Clear potential to develop business acumen including strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Curiosity that lends itself to strategic thinking and creative problem solving
- Self-motivated with a sense of curiosity, urgency and accountability
- Ability to influence and establish credibility, trust, and confidence with a range of clients and colleagues
- Ability to work both as an individual and as a collaborative member of the team.
Pitcairn is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, status as a parent or medical condition. Pitcairn complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities. As an investment advisor, employees of Pitcairn may be subject to certain limitations on personal investment activities.