Seven Springs Wealth Group is seeking a Financial Planner ready to serve as lead planner for a segment of existing clients. Responsibilities include:
- Prepare for and lead client meetings independently.
- Establish strong relationships with clients throughout the planning process.
- Follow up with clients in an efficient, timely manner.
- Identify proactive solutions for clients.
- Participate in the growth of the firm by identifying new business opportunities within the current book of business, developing referral systems, and prospecting for new clients and closing qualified business.
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity, actively build knowledge of the financial planning landscape, solutions, and markets.
- Prepare client financial plans that are thorough, accurate, and easy for clients to understand using financial planning software.
- Address client questions regarding their investment portfolio and/or performance.
- Contribute original client-facing content/thought pieces.
- Assist with developing and refining internal workflows and client deliverables
- Provide support to client inquiries and delegate implementation duties to the Service Team, as needed.
- Document notes on the discussions and action items post-meeting.
Seven Springs Wealth Group is a comprehensive financial planning and wealth management firm representing approximately 200 HNW and UHNW families and over $600m in AUM. The company is led by the two existing lead financial planners and the portfolio manager (average age 37) and is based in the rapidly growing, vibrant city of Nashville, TN. The ideal candidate enjoys a dynamic and growing environment, is focused on building a sustainable career through superior client service, and comfortable integrating technology into their practice.