The Financial Planning Associate position is an ideal role for a detail-oriented individual who is interested in pursuing a career with a growing financial planning firm and is willing to support and learn from an experienced advisor. Emissary Wealth values each team member's contribution, invests in career goals and provides a competitive benefits package.
Daily activities will include:
- Support team members in the delivery of financial planning to clients.
- Assist in the preparation and development of comprehensive financial plans.
- Generate financial reports by using financial planning and tax software as well as customer-relationship management and financial reporting tools.
- Collect, input, and analyze data from insurance policies, retirement plans, estate documents, tax returns, and other relevant documents.
- Effectively communicate with team members regarding project statuses.
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
- 0-3 years of experience in financial services preferred.
- Registered Paraplanner, enrollment in CFP courses or equivalent designation is a strong plus, but not required.
- Solid communication, relationship building, and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail.
- Experience working within a team-based environment.
- Effective and efficient time management.
- Familiarity with software systems such as Right Capital, Wealthbox, PreciseFP, Holistiplan and Microsoft Office is a plus.