WHO WE ARE:
TIFIN is a hyper growth entrepreneurial company in the white-hot fintech space. We create, acquire and operate B2C and B2B companies focused on wealth management, investing, and personal finance. We’re backed by industry leaders including JP Morgan, Morningstar and Broadridge and a who's who of the financial service industry.
TIFIN's twelve (yes, 12!) innovative companies are reshaping the future of investor experience with data science and AI-driven personalization that recognize the uniqueness of each investor. We are the technology in finance (hence "TIFIN”).
Part of TIFIN,Totum Risk is the only multi dimensional risk tolerance questionnaire and toolkit that helps financial advisors understand how much risk their clients can comfortably take based on their life situation.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
As a Director, Advisor Sales, you will be responsible for identifying revenue-generating opportunities and generating new business for Totum. You should have a proven track record of exceeding quota in a sales environment and be a motivated and tenacious self-starter who is comfortable selling to marketing, operations, technical, and C-level executives. You must be results- and execution-oriented. You will be responsible for maintaining and tracking KPIs and reporting on sales traction through a CRM solution.
- Drive revenue growth by identifying and closing a list of named accounts
- Achieve monthly and quarterly quota assignments while accurately forecasting sales activity
- Construct, forecast, and manage pipeline of new inbound/outbound business opportunities
- Establish professional, working, and consultative relationships with customers
- Collaborate with technical/product colleagues to refine product feature/functionality
- Support and execute sales strategy and process, value proposition and positioning, and demand generation programs
WHO YOU ARE:
- 5+ years of quota-achieving sales success within the wealth management industry
- 2+ years of experience in a high-growth company selling technology solutions
- Experience selling to and a deep network of Investment Advisors
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- A customer-focused mentality with an understanding of unique client needs
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a drive to win and solve problems
- Values aligned with personal growth, empathy, creativity, teamwork, and communication
- Familiarity with CRM platforms such as Monday.com and Hubspot is a plus
- A local presence in Boulder, CO
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Create a shared understanding. We communicate with radical candor, precision and compassion to create a shared understanding. We challenge, but once a decision is made, commit fully. We listen attentively, speak candidly.
- Teamwork for Teamwin. We believe in win together, learn together. We fly in formation. We cover each other’s backs. We inspire each other with our energy and attitude.
- Make magic for our users. We center around the voice of the customer. With deep empathy for our clients, we create technology that transforms investor experiences.
- Grow at the edge. We are driven by personal growth. We get out of our comfort zone and keep egos aside to find our genius zones. We strive to be the best we can possibly be. No excuses.
- Disrupt with creative solutions. We believe that disruptive innovation begins with curiosity and creativity. We challenge the status quo and problem solve to find new answers.
Competitive base salary, performance-linked variable compensation and potential for equity, 401k, health benefits (medical, dental, vision), unlimited PTO and work flexibility.
TIFIN is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.