**This is a remote role**
About The Role:
At Facet Wealth, we put the client above all else. As a Director of Planning, you will live out this value each day as you lead a team of planners, inspiring them in the work they do, living the Facet values, and supporting the delivery of an unparalleled client experience. We are firm believers that human advisors are the key to true quality advice and Facet provides our planners the tools and innovative technology to help clients achieve their goals. You’ll be focused on planner coaching and development and for setting the standard for planning delivery at Facet.
With that said, there are some bright lines about what it means to work here:
- We are a true fiduciary meaning the client will always come first No selling: we never ask you to develop business or sell products Guardrails, not prescriptions: we trust our team members to make the right decisions and to bring their unique experience to bear in helping our clients Not your typical 9-5 wealth management job: if you want to be on the golf course schmoozing clients 3 days a week, this is not the job for you
Your Day-To-Day Responsibilities:
- Lead in the “Facet Way” which is how we think about our clients, how we create plans for their lives and how we deliver on them Build a virtual team environment using video, phone, email, online tools to ensure our planning team is constantly engaged in our mission and contributing to building our planning solutions Enable team members to effectively balance planning responsibilities and client facing time to achieve balance Work with our operations, sales and transitions teams to ensure smooth client onboarding Act as a critical resource for our planning team to help in resolving planning and client challenges Inspire the team to constantly iterate on ways to improve our onboarding, training, and planning experiences for our planners and our clients Support our overall business growth and evolution by contributing to various projects and strategic initiatives Manage small practice of clients to integrate with planning done the “Facet Way”
Job Specific Requirements:
- CFP® designation
- 10+ years of financial planning experience 2+ years of experience leading, coaching and developing high performing individuals and teams
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- You are able & willing to learn and adapt to The Facet Way of Financial Planning: most of our clients come to us having never worked with a financial planner before and our model is designed to help them channel their needs and goals in digestible pieces You have superb communication, organizational, and client service skills You understand the value of building long-term relationships You have excellent computer skills along with the ability to learn in-house software and tools You have the ability to provide constructive feedback: we continue to enhance our platform and rely on our team’s feedback for improvement You are able to work independently and as a member of a team, balance multiple responsibilities simultaneously, and demonstrate exceptional time and calendar management skills
Benefits & Compensation:
- $120,000 base salary + $20,000 yearly bonus
- Internal Equity
- Unlimited PTO
- All the benefits: medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with employer match, short and long term disability coverage (paid by Facet), life insurance options and paid maternity and paternity leave
- Certification reimbursement program
- Work from anywhere in the US
Why Working At Facet Wealth Is Awesome:
Facet Wealth is disrupting the wealth management industry. Our innovative technology and unique planner model allow us to deliver high quality financial planning services to the 33 million mass affluent households in the US. As a company, our goals are to help millions of Americans achieve their financial goals through high quality financial advice previously unavailable to them, build the next generation of financial planning and financial life management tools that redefine how wealth management services are delivered and create a company culture that is as fun as it is stimulating!
- We’re here to deliver amazing client experiences. No matter the role at Facet, we are all 100% committed to excellence in service of our clients. Every single member of our team needs to be an active participant in helping to improve and evolve our business. We strongly believe great ideas can come from anywhere. Change is not only something we tolerate, but something we embrace. Transformative change is critical to our growth and success and we all thrive off of it. Everyone belongs: bringing your authentic self to table is what makes you unique and thus Facet unique. We encourage you to be authentically yourself, every single day.
We believe in creating a safe space for open and honest conversations, being inclusive of all communities, and ensuring Facet is a place where everyone’s voice can be heard. At Facet Wealth, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our clients and employees.
We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Facet Wealth is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.