Wealth Management Associate
RMB Capital Management, LLC is a Chicago-based investment advisory firm with over $10 billion in assets under management. We are currently seeking a Wealth Management Associate to join our Wealth Management team in Denver, CO. This role is ideal for high potential candidates with an interest in financial planning and capital markets.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships and provide client service that builds satisfaction and confidence
- Provide support to Wealth Advisors by gathering the necessary data to manage client relationships.
- Update and inform Wealth Advisors about client activity as appropriate
- Analyze and evaluate the financial status of clients and prospects
- Participate in 10-20 client or prospect meetings or calls each week
- Understand how process and products work together and apply that knowledge to satisfy client questions and concerns
- Demonstrate critical thinking and good judgement in all situations
- Research and communicate the resolution of complex problems and implement solutions
- Ensure completion of internal projects
- Develop and present financial planning recommendations, including but not limited to, retirement and education projections
- Provide effective, timely and proactive communication with clients, colleagues and third parties.
- Train to become a Wealth Advisor
- College degree or equivalent work experience required
- Education or experience in business, economics, or finance and/or experience working with the public preferred
- 5 years’ experience in Wealth Management preferred
- Experience in clubs, activities, sports, volunteer service, etc. helpful, especially leadership experience.
- Series 65 recommended or willingness to obtain upon hiring
- CFP recommended or willingness to obtain within 1 year.
RMB Capital Management, LLC offers a dynamic work environment, competitive compensation, and excellent benefits such as:
- Medical/dental/vision/life/disability insurance
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Sabbatical awards
- If you are offered this position, you will be required to share proof of a Covid-19 vaccination.
ABOUT RMB CAPITAL
RMB Capital is an independent investment advisory firm. Its businesses include wealth management, family office services, asset management, and retirement plan consulting. Headquartered in Chicago, RMB also has offices in Denver; Jackson Hole, Wyo.; Lake Forest, Ill.; Milwaukee; Minneapolis; New York; St. Joseph, Mich.; and Washington D.C. To learn more about RMB, visit www.rmbcap.com.
RMB Capital Management, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, RMB Capital Management, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training