Hallmark Capital Management
Hallmark Capital Management, a $2.0 billion RIA with offices in New Jersey, New York and Florida is meeting Wealth Adviser candidates to develop our South Florida market including Palm Beach, Boca Raton, and Ft. Lauderdale. Our Wealth Adviser team is responsible for marketing Hallmark’s wealth management services to develop new client relationships, provide the comprehensive financial planning and investment advice needed to service and retain these relationships in conjunction with our in-house investment management and client service staff.
Interested candidates should hold the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification, be self-motivated, possess a strong work ethic and have roots in the South Florida community. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Promoting Hallmark’s wealth management services within Hallmark’s parent company, a $41 billion regional bank, to develop a sustainable referral stream in the South Florida market.
- Develop and execute targeted marketing strategies within the community to prospects and centers of influence on financial planning topics, market updates and timely updates to recent changes on rules on planning topics.
- Meet with prospective clients in person, over the phone or virtually to understand their goals, concerns, and current financial needs. Present Hallmark’s unique value proposition and offer customized solutions contract new business.
- Act as the lead advisor to a book of high-net worth clients. This will require regular meetings with clients to assist with financial planning strategies within EMoney Advisor, review and determine appropriate adjustments to investment portfolio in coordination with the investment management team and client service team.
Skills and experience preferred:
- Minimum 3-5 yrs. of client facing experience managing high net worth individuals and families.
- Must hold the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification with a command of financial planning, estate planning, tax planning, employee benefits and insurance planning.
- An understanding of financial markets and investments with the ability to explain complex topics in an easy-to-understand way.
- Strong time management and organizational skills; able to work independently and effectively manage multiple tasks at once.
- The ability to balance the responsibilities needed to develop new client relationships, while providing the attention and responsiveness required to retain existing client relationships.
- Experience with Salesforce, Black Diamond and EMoney is welcome.
- Local presence with roots in the community, Hallmark will not cover relocation costs.
- Clean U-4