About The Role:
As a Sr. Client Success Manager, you will be responsible for working directly with our amazing clients to bring them onboard at Facet Wealth. Our onboarding process allows you to share Facet’s mission and how working with Facet can be actually life-changing. You will be responsible for conveying Facet’s planning pillars and why we, as a firm, believe that human advisors (who also happen to be incredible and knowledgeable financial professionals) are the key to true, quality, actionable guidance.
With that said, we are looking for people that:
- Love helping people reach their financial goals and are passionate about providing an amazing client experience Have sales experience and thrive on bringing new clients on board Are innovative and always looking for more effective ways to engage with clients and move Facet’s mission forward Are process-oriented and diligent (coordinating and running lots of outreach processes)
Your Day-To-Day Responsibilities:
- Work directly with clients via videoconference, phone and email. Act as a first step in helping potential clients achieve their goals by explaining Facet’s planning process and managing expectations of both Lead Planners and clients Professionally and objectively help potential clients understand how custom financial planning and working with our Lead Planners can enhance their quality of life Assist in translating your experience with potential clients to Lead Planners for a smooth transition to the planning process
Job Specific Requirements:
- 3+ years of sales experience
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Ability to work weekends as needed Background and experience in the financial services industry; knowledge of key financial, investment and risk management concepts Excellent written and verbal communication skills Superior interpersonal, organizational, and client service skills Client first attitude, professional demeanor, personal integrity and an understanding of fiduciary responsibility Willingness to work independently with guidance and oversight from a team coach Excellent computer skills along with the ability to learn in-house software and tools
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Unlimited vacation: we trust you
- All the benefits: medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with employer match, short and long term disability coverage (paid by Facet), life insurance options and paid maternity and paternity leave
- Certification reimbursement program
- Work from anywhere: our founders are big fans of distributed work
Why Working At Facet Wealth Is Awesome:
Facet Wealth is disrupting the wealth management industry. Our innovative technology and unique planner model allow us to deliver high quality financial planning services to the 33 million mass affluent households in the US. As a company, our goals are to help millions of Americans achieve their financial goals through high quality financial advice previously unavailable to them, build the next generation of financial planning and financial life management tools that redefine how wealth management services are delivered and create a company culture that is as fun as it is stimulating!
- We’re here to deliver amazing client experiences. No matter the role at Facet, we are all 100% committed to excellence in service of our clients.
- Every single member of our team needs to be an active participant in helping to improve and evolve our business. We strongly believe great ideas can come from anywhere.
- Change is not only something we tolerate, but something we embrace. Transformative change is critical to our growth and success and we all thrive off of it.
- Everyone belongs: bringing your authentic self to table is what makes you unique and thus Facet unique. We encourage you to be authentically yourself, every single day.
We believe in creating a safe space for open and honest conversations, being inclusive of all communities, and ensuring Facet is a place where everyone’s voice can be heard. At Facet Wealth, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our clients and employees.
We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Facet Wealth is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.