ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- Attends client meetings and takes extensive notes
- Analyzes client information and prepares reports and presentations
- Enters information into financial planning software (eMoney) and prepares draft plans
- Analyzes asset allocation and generates rebalancing trades
- Researches products and product pricing; contacts carriers for information
- Researches investment managers and investment services and their pricing
- Creates custom reports for analyzing purchase decisions or planning scenarios
- Answers basic investment and financial planning questions for clients
- Interfaces with the broker-dealer or custodian to obtain information or account data and convey service requests
- Sets up and retrieves reports in the portfolio management system (Albridge)
- Assists in generating performance reports
- Maintains information related to duties in CRM
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Lead Advisor.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND/OR ABILITIES: To perform this job successfully, individual should have the following skills and abilities:
- Strong desire to learn and expand career within the firm.
- Ability to build relationships with clients and internal partners.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Able to work independently and effectively manage multiple tasks at once.
- Advanced computer skills; high proficiency with Excel is essential.
- Understanding of investment products and portfolio construction.
- Experience/knowledge of building financial plans.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: No
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- The ideal candidate will have 3-7 years in similar role and 5-10 years of financial services industry experience.
- Undergraduate degree required.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Series 7 and Series 66 licenses are required.
PHYSICAL DEMAND: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to sit/or stand at a computer for long periods.
OTHER DUTIES: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a complete comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.