Sechrest & Bloom, LLC, is seeking a dedicated and motivated CFP (or PFS) and CPA to work in our RIA wealth management practice and our CPA firm.
If you’d like to:
- Work on a diverse group of clients who appreciate us
- Have a hassle-free commute with plenty of parking (while also being able to work from home, if/as needed)
- Enjoy terrific views of the neighboring forest next to our office from our 3rd floor perch
- Make a meaningful difference in our clients’ lives
- Be intellectually challenged and stimulated by your work
Then we’re interested in having you join us!
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate possesses the following:
- CFP (or PFS) certification.
- CPA certification.
- At least 2-3 years of experience working with clients on their financial planning.
- At least 2-3 years of experience preparing tax returns for clients.
- Solid knowledge of investments, retirement plans, insurance, taxes, estate planning, and general personal finance matters.
- Strong communication, organization, analytical, client service, and PC skills.
- A strong work ethic in taking ownership of assignments.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
The candidate's responsibilities include the following:
- Preparing individual, trust & estate, and business income tax returns.
- Developing clients’ Financial Models.
- Tracking the implementation of clients’ Financial Model action items and other wealth management tasks as they arise.
- Designing investment portfolios for clients.
- Placing trades to implement clients’ investment planning.
- Researching and resolving clients’ tax and wealth management questions.
- Becoming our clients’ most trusted advisor.
We offer a competitive compensation package including an excellent salary, bonuses, a Simple IRA retirement plan with employer matching contributions, paid time off, and medical and dental insurance. Most importantly, we offer a flexible work-life balance to meet your goals outside of the office as well as the ability to work remotely from home if/as needed.