Experience: 3 years +
Status: Full Time
Benefits: Health, Dental, 401k, PTO
Location: Deerfield, IL
Strategic Wealth Partners ("SWP”) is a top independent wealth management firm founded in 2008. Our firm consists of a team of professionals offering personalized financial planning and investment advisory services. Our objective is simple: to provide our clients with successful wealth strategies, independent, objective advice, and the personalized service they deserve. We take the time to understand our client's unique circumstances. Each of our clients deserves a team of financial specialists that match their unique needs. To achieve this, we foster an environment that attracts individuals who are interested in continuing to develop their technical expertise and have a deep conviction about client service and relationships. Additional firm information can be reviewed online at www.stratwealth.com.
At SWP, we strive to provide an outstanding experience for our clients. The Associate Wealth Advisor supports this effort by working closely with the Wealth Advisor on various investment activities and basic planning needs.
SWP is committed to providing opportunities for employees to develop skills and pursue career opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing relationships with clients to ensure an outstanding experience
- Implementing and monitoring client portfolios for proper allocation, rebalancing, and providing portfolio recommendations
- Managing cash needs, RMDs, charitable giving strategies, and year-end tax strategies
- Responsible for client meeting preparation, meeting notes, and client follow-up
- Formulating basic planning projections
The position typically requires the following skills:
- Demonstration of the SWP Core Values (Initiative, Curiosity, Clear Communication, Team oriented, Humble, acts with Integrity, passionate about Service)
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution
- 3 years or more of related experience working with a financial services firm
- Experience with portfolio management and trading
- Series 65 and CFP coursework complete or CFP certification. The Series 65 can be earned within two months of starting the role.
- Experience with financial planning software preferred, eMoney a plus