The Ronald Blue Trust internship is a nationwide, 8-week summer program that begins on June 6th, 2022. This program immerses college students in the financial services industry and our unique culture. It is designed to give students the opportunity to take what they are learning in the classroom and apply it to a professional work setting.
Our internship includes industry software training, mentorship and networking opportunities, client interactions, financial plan preparation, and practical applications of biblical wisdom. This position is designed for students entering their junior or senior year of an undergraduate program or enrolled in a master’s program who desire to gain supervised practical experience in financial planning.
The application window will close on Friday, December 3rd.
- Assists in the development of presentations and reports as assigned
- Observes operational, business, and/or client meetings
- Evaluates process efficiencies and offers suggestions to enhance systems and interactions with clients and/or team members
- Works on assigned project(s) and creates presentation to be delivered at the end of internship assignment
- Actively contributes to and participates in the work of the branch
- Approaches work, interactions, and relationships in a manner consistent with the Company’s Core Values
- Provides general support to the team which may include tasks such as: database entry and maintenance, document management, scanning, filing, etc.
- Understands the counsel and biblical basis upon which Ronald Blue Trust serves its client base
- Maintains the highest Compliance standards by adhering to the company’s Human Resources guidelines, Compliance policies and procedures, professional designation standards, and industry's regulatory standards to mitigate risk to the company
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Aptitude and passion for learning new things quickly with a strong work ethic
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proven technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle confidential information with professionalism and maturity
- Desire to serve others with excellence
- Capability to excel in a team environment
- Good organizational skills, systems acumen, and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple time-sensitive tasks
- Proactive planning and responsiveness to urgent needs
- Demonstrated maturity in interpersonal interactions as well as flexibility and adaptability to changing needs
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Strong academic performance and at least one semester remaining in undergraduate or graduate program after completion of internship
- Actively enrolled students in their junior or senior year in an undergraduate or master’s program is preferred
- Local candidates are preferred