Reilly Financial Advisors, a fee-only, international Wealth Manager is looking for a Financial Planner in our Newport Beach, CA office to grow with our firm.
Reilly Financial Advisors has been named to Financial Adviser Magazine’s Best Places to Work, Barron’s Top 100 Independent Financial Advisors, Financial Times Top 300, Financial Advisor Magazine’s Fastest-Growing 50 Firms, and a recipient for San Diego’s Best Firms to Work For.
Aimed at helping clients define and achieve their individual financial goals, RFA manages more than $2 billion dollars on behalf of clients. You can visit us online at www.rfadvisors.com.
- Prepare, review, and update comprehensive financial plans for an already established client base
- Design, implement and effectively communicate complex financial models and calculators in financial planning software and excel
- Identify potential retirement strategies, appropriate investment allocation, potential tax strategies, estate considerations, insurance needs, and college funding in collaboration with Wealth Advisor
- Participate in client meetings in collaboration with Wealth Advisor
- Respond to the unscheduled planning needs of all clients
- Resource to both clients and service team about financial planning issues and concepts
- Assist the Director of Financial Planning as needed
- Desire to work for a values-based firm that puts client interests above all else
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designation required
- Clear ability to communicate verbally and in writing in an intelligent, courteous, and grammatically correct manner
- Strong organization and time management skills with an analytical inclination
- Collaborate and work with others both in office and remotely if needed
- 3+ years of direct experience in the financial planning process preferred
- Technical expertise in financial modeling and concepts
- Knowledge and experience with financial planning software (experience with MoneyGuidePro preferred)
- Stay on top of industry trends and a desire to improve professional skills
Salary is commensurate with experience, education, and qualifications. Reilly Financial Advisors offers a best-in-class benefits package that includes 100% medical premium payments, dental, vision, and 401k with employer match.
Reilly Financial Advisors is an Equal Opportunity Employer